1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Monday, April 24, 2006

Challenge For Me: Lose Weight, Save Money

Saturday, my husband and I are going to a convention, and I have been wracking my brain for what to wear. I don't want to spend any money, but I want to look nice. I found three pairs of slacks from last year and tried them on this morning. They fit, but are a bit snug. My solution: I'm going to eat nothing but cereal for the entire week. It's like the Special K diet, but I'm replacing dinner with cereal, too. I can do anything for one week, and not having to go out and blow $100 or more on a few new outfits is incentive enough for me!

P.S. This trip will be a good time to try out all the personal product samples (shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste) I've received during the last few weeks, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home