1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Cereal Diet: Day 3

It seems to be working. I tried on my khakis this morning and they're feeling a bit looser. I'm happy that I won't have to buy new pants for the convention. This morning I did have a couple of hard boiled eggs because I was feeling like I needed some protein. Pancake said that this is turning into a dieting blog, but I beg to differ. It's all about the money and finding creative ways to keep more of it in our pockets. (And, in this case, having more room in my pockets for money!)

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006, Blogger Mountain Girl said...

Yes, cereal can be pricy, but it's cheaper than having to buy three new pair of pants for this weekend. As for the health aspect, I'm only doing this for five days. It's a quick fix, I know.

 
At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006, Blogger Chitown said...

Do you what you have to do and then eat up!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home