1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Friday, September 29, 2006

The 1/2 Bath: Before & After

This room is located on the first floor, next to my office/laundry/pantry. Now my writing cove is complete! Here is the before:






















It wasn't in bad shape, but the wall paper was pretty bland and the toilet seat was cracked. Also, when sitting on the hopper, the tp holder was practically on your knee caps. The room needed a little love, and that's just what I gave it. I spent an hour wrapped around the toilet in order to paint next to and behind it. We're quite intimate now, the toilet and I.

And here's the snappy new after:























In the photo below, you can view some of Pancakes handiwork. Next to the toilet are some plumbing pipes, covered in wallpaper (of course), and Pancake thought it would be cool to make some molding to match the pipes, thereby disguising the fact that the pipes are exposed. He did a fine job. He also put up molding in the corners, which look quite nice, and cut a hole in the wall and installed the recessed tp holder. Thank you, Pancake.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home