1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Office/Laundry/Pantry Redo

Here you go, folks, the before & after of my combination office, laundry, and pantry.


















The painting above the washer is "Spreading Lies" by Charles Baughman.























Here I am, before we bought the house, trying to figure out how to make the room work.























And here it is after I stripped off all that very 80s country-kitchen contact paper, polyurathaned the shelves, painted, and hung some art. The print on the back wall is "All Used Cars Are Not Lemons," by Mary Werner.























This is the office/pantry shelves area before:























...and after. I've discovered that in tight spaces, neatness counts.


1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 10 October, 2006, Blogger Chitown said...

I gives you huge kudos for the job you completed. Wonderful!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home