1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Monday, September 11, 2006

I Still Love Technology (or Why I've Been Neglecting My Blog)

Wow, when I looked at my last post (dated August 15th) I experienced pangs of remorse and felt that I needed to post an explanation. I'm still here, and while I've been busy with the new house, that's no excuse for neglecting my blog and everyone who takes time out to read it. Sorry about that. I'll do better.

My office/laundry room is almost done. I'm waiting to get a piece of glass for the top of the desk and for my ultra-cool banker boxes to arrive from Target. I went a bit over budget, but not by much. By the end of the week, I will post before and after pictures along with the total costs. I have to say that I am impressed with my own handiness. The room looks spectacular. I can't wait to show you all.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 11 September, 2006, Blogger Chitown said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!! Glad to hear everything is going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home