1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

You Can Quote Me on That

As a writer, I often find it easier to begin an article if I use a quotation as a springboard for my ideas. Whatever I want to say has probably been said by someone else, and they probably said it better than I ever could. Online Discount Mart has a number of quotes for every occasion. Here are a few fun proverbs:

Experience is a comb which nature gives us when we are bald.--Chinese Proverb

Only the first bottle is expensive.-- French Proverb

So the next time you have to write a speech or give a toast or want to add something special to a card, check out the Quotable Quotes section: http://www.onlinediscountmart.com/quotable-quotes.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home