1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Monday, April 03, 2006

Does Anybody Know Where My Clogs Went?

As I mentioned in my first post, my husband and I are living at his parents' camp in the Catskills until we can afford to buy our own house. This means that 99% of what I own is in boxes and bags in the garage out back. Tomorrow we have a business meeting, and Sunday night I was being proactive and trying to decide what to wear. Our client's office is casual, so I needn't go overboard with a suit and heels (not that I even own a suit!), but there was a certain pair of clogs I wanted to wear, and I can't find them. All winter, we've fared well without our belongings, but now it's spring and all of my springy clothes are in trash bags.

If you plan on being homeless in the near future, here's an offer you don't want to miss! Click on the link for your free sample of Glad ForceFlex trash bags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home