1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shirley Says, "Feline Greenies Rock"

Shirley has turned up her nose at every treat I've ever tried to feed her—until now. I requested a free sample of Feline Greenies and she loves them, plus they're supposed to be good for her teeth. She's getting older, and I don't want her to lose her choppers like my friend Kerry's cat. (Although the thought of her wearing George Washington-like dentures does make me chuckle.)

You, too, can get some Feline Greenies for your pet by clicking on the link.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There has been a bit of bad press surrounding Greenies lately. Apparently a number of dogs have died from not chewing them completely and they do not digest very well. Be sure to keep an eye on your cat.

I stopped giving my dogs Greenies some time back - they cost too much and the only evidence they are "good" for their health comes from the company selling them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home