1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Monday, July 10, 2006

List or Find Office Space at Office2Share.com

I wish I'd know about Office2Share when we were still in Wichita. We leased the top floor of a building and then tried to sublet half the suites. We ended up renting space to a theater troupe for peanuts and then traded out an office for massages from a massage therapist. I think if we'd used a service such as this, where we could have listed the space we had to offer, we would have been more successful and made a few more dollars.

The service also allows business owners to search for space to sublet as well. If you work from home and are looking to rent office space, I'd recommend checking out their site:http://www.offices2share.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home