1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Reducing Our Phone Bills

I read an article in a free issue of Good Housekeeping about trimming your phone bills. Quite honestly, we need to take a machete to ours. Because we own two businesses, we have VOIP, two cell phones, and a land line for personal calls. I'm going to give up my Sprint cell phone and get a pay-as-you-go plan, and I might be able to talk Pancake into doing the same thing. We need the VOIP, and we need the land line, so we have to start looking for better rates to reduce our costs.

Pancake has a headset and I'm going to get him to try iCall. iCall offers free calls in the USA and to Canada, free unlimited inbound calling, and customizable voicemail.

You can download it here:http://www.icall.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home