1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Let That Be a Lesson to Me: How to Retrieve a Blog Template

Monday night, I decided to change my skyscraper from boring old blue to snazzy peach and in the process managed to blow away my blog template. (Yikes!) My husband told me that I should have saved my template somewhere on my computer. (Grrr!) How was I to know? Then my husband thought to search for a cached version of my site on Google and copied the code from "view source." (Yipee!)There it was, missing only a couple of links.

Have you saved a copy of your blog template recently? If not, please do so right now.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 06 April, 2006, Blogger Chitown said...

wow i didn't think about doing that. thanks for sharing. i will make sure that i do that ASAP. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home