1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Friday, April 28, 2006

Pants Update

For everyone who's been waiting to find out if my pants fit, or if I'll have to run to the mall and buy new, I tried them on this morning and am happy to report loose fitting slacks. Yippee! I really hate shopping for clothes, especially those last minutes trips, because you never can find what it is you're looking for.

For anyone concerned about my health ;-) I broke down and ate some other healthful foods besides cereal and milk--mostly rice and vegetables and a banana everyday. I will say that I'm feeling pretty good, physically, which is probably the result of not having had any high fructose corn syrup for five days. (It really is hard to avoid that stuff. It's in everything.)

Now that I'm done obsessing about my pants, I can return to more important matters, like obsessing about my money.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 02 May, 2006, Blogger Chitown said...

Glad to hear everything went well with the weight loss experiment. All this talk about cereal led me to a serious craving for Frosted Flakes. Now, I have a whole box to get rid of. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home