1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Monday, October 30, 2006

A Solution for Everything :: The Bag Dryer

I've been racking my brain to come up with a way to make a ziploc bag dryer for my sister. She and I both wash and reuse and so our kitchen counters are always covered with baggies. I thought about using one of those octopus-style photo holders, and then did a search for "plastic bag dryer" and found this site:

The Agora Concepts Bag Dryer


It's much nicer than anything I could ever make and since it's a Christmas present, it was worth the $16. I know, you're thinking, "What kind of person gives her sister a bag dryer for Christmas?" If you knew my sister, you'd know that she will be doing back flips when she opens this gift.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 14 December, 2006, Blogger Alexi Holford said...

Oh my goodness! Are we related? I swear this idea came to me also, because I also wash, dry and reuse ziplocks, and even other plastic bags on occassion.

 
At Thursday, 04 January, 2007, Blogger Mountain Girl said...

Update on Agora bag dryer: I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My sister loves hers too. Her kids call it the ziploc tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home