1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

December: DIY "Keep The Change" Program

In December we managed to amass $22.46 in change from cash purchases, which was down from last months whopping $36.74, but still not too shabby. I deposited the coins in our savings account.

Also, we have $72.08 in pending rebates from Mr. Rebates. The bulk of the rebates is from Pancake's his new ThinkPad (a much-needed purchase we've been saving for--without it we can't run our business). By using Mr. Rebates we received a 2% rebate from Lenovo. I was also able to get a rebate on the iPod I bought Pancake for Christmas and the yarn I bought for the afghan I'm going to crochet for our living room sofa after we get it back from the upholsterer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home