1 Piece at A Time

My American Dream. (Some assembly required.)

Friday, November 03, 2006

Cha-Ching :: $90 Saved

I've been searching for 0% interest rate credit cards so I can transfer the balances of some of our higher interest rate cards and found that the Amazon.com Chase Visa is offering 0% for six months. In addition, when you apply, you get a $30 credit toward Amazon.com purchases. I had my Christmas list next to me, which included three books, and got all three for free, plus I qualified for free shipping with the Super Saver Shipping method.

When I applied for the card, I chose to transfer the balance from one of our smaller balance cards with a high interest rate, so all in all, if I pay off the new card within six months, we'll save approximately $60 in finance charges. Add to that the $30 in free Christmas gifts, and we just saved $90.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home